Coopers Lake Campground is located at 205 Currie Road in Slippery Rock, PA 16057.
- For information on road conditions, construction, etc, see:
- Penn DOT Traveler Information
- PA Turnpike - realtime travel and weather conditions
- By car:
- Take your best route to I-79 in Pennsylvania. (Slippery Rock is on the stretch between I-80 and the PA Turnpike.)
- Take Exit 99 and turn left onto Route 422 West.
- Proceed 0.3 miles to Currie Road and turn right.
- Travel 1 mile on Currie Road (be careful at the one-lane bridge!)
- Personnel will direct you where to park so you can check in.
- By air:
- The closest large airport, Pittsburgh International Airport, is served by most major U.S. carriers. If you are coming from outside of the United States, you may not be able to find a direct flight to Pittsburgh from your location.Please be advised that the SCA and Coopers Lake Campground do NOT offer any shuttle service or transportation to and from the airport. You must make arrangements either with a shuttle service or friends to pick you up. Please do NOT plan on calling Coopers Lake to advise your friends when you have arrived and are ready to be picked up. With over 10,000 people on site, there is no way to get messages of this nature to people.Note: For those who have driven to/from the airport in the past: Route 60 North is now Route 376 West, and Route 60 South is now Route 376 East. The exits have been re-numbered, so the exit for the airport is now Exit 53 and the exit for Rt 422 East is now Exit 15.
When headed to the airport, the signs still say “Airport”. When leaving the airport, follow signs to 376 West.
- By train:
- The closest Amtrak station is in downtown Pittsburgh. As with air transportation, neither the SCA or Coopers Lake Campground offer any shuttle service to and from the train station. Please be aware that the train station is as much as an hour away from Coopers Lake Campground, depending on the time of day you might be traveling.
- By bus:
- Contact your preferred bus company to determine what service to Slippery Rock or Butler may be provided. Again, you will have to make arrangements with a shuttle service (see below) to get to Coopers’ Lake Campground.
Airport Orbit provides shuttles to and from Pittsburgh International Airport and downtown Pittsburgh Greyhound and Amtrak stations. They are online at AirportOrbit.com, or you can contact them at 1-877-AIR-ORBIT (247-6724) or email@example.com.
See other services at Pittsburgh International Airport’s Taxi and Shuttles listing.